"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it."
What is Reiki? (Rei-”Universal”/ Ki-”Life Force Energy”)
Reiki is “universal life force energy”, and when used, it can promote a myriad of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing benefits. With the light laying of hands on or over the body, the energy goes where it is needed for each person. Sensations such as tingling, warming, buzzing (or nothing) can be felt. Reiki sessions are fully clothed and I offer optional aromatherapy and music.
Reiki is used in hospitals and hospices and can be used for
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Pain and tension relief
- Bringing harmony to the mind/body/spirit
- Stimulating the immune system
- Support before and after surgery
- End of life support
- Increased sense of well being
- Inducing a meditative state
- Activating energy centers (chakras)
- Reduce cancer treatment side effects
*side-effects may include nausea, dizziness, and emotional release